Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Reverend Childe is a terrific pulp creation..."


You know what's awesome? When a writer you admire greatly says something this cool about your novel. I think everyone knows by now how much I like Dave Zeltserman, so getting this feedback was especially gratifying:

Dave Zeltserman says: "Reverend Childe is a terrific pulp creation, and this wild, crazy book could've sat next to the Gold-Medal pulps of Charles Williams and Harry Whittington if those two were only popping LSD back then."

3 comments:

  1. It's always good when someone you admire likes your creation and says so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Zeltserman says: "Reverend Childe is a terrific pulp creation, and this wild, crazy book could've sat next to the Gold-Medal pulps of Charles Williams and Harry Whittington if those two were only popping LSD back then."
    No doubt about it...I have to agree with Paul D. Brazill, that is...fantastic news to share...with your readers.
    Unfortunately, I'am not familiar with Charles Williams and Harry Whittington yet...with "yet" being the operative word.
    Therefore, I had to "stifle" my laughter.

    However, I most definitely, plan to seek yours and Brazill's books out to read.

    Thanks, for sharing!
    DeeDee ;-D

    ReplyDelete